About Me

My photo
Born and raised (and some say hatched) :P in the Philippines, , but expanding my wings. want to have friends.. Started blogging to basically write about subjects that just pop into my head for some reason. That's what I do in my blog and that's why it's called Blogorama. You never know what comes up next. Favorite quote: "In heaven all interesting people are missing..." you are free to visit my post as much as you want. I would appreciate it if you could leave any comments/ suggestions to my post through my chatbox. Thank you very much As such, I am truly thankful to those who've become my friends and equally grateful to those who take the time to visit my blog. Thank you. I've put up this extra guest book so you can let me know you've visited. You know what to do :)

partners

The Advertising Network
Get Chitika Premium

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

finding happiness...

A blogger told me once that finding happiness in life might be difficult to find but sometimes we just ave to look closer thanks to www.kamukamo.com




Happiness is something everyone wants to achieve. Everybody may seem to be looking for money, recognition, gadgets, or other things but what they actually looking for is happiness. Unfortunately, many people do not get what they desire..






One important key in finding happiness is counting your blessings..




There are many things we should be grateful for but we often forget it.. When we realize how blessed we are, we will certainly be happier.


Never compare yourself with others.


       Comparing yourself with others will not do any good, you will either be proud when you are above, or feel jealous and frustrated when you are below.. Neither of the will bring us true happiness. So Stop comparing yourself with others. Just simply be your best.. And lastly we should always SMILE. :) as i have read, Smiling can make people appear more confident, are more likely to be promoted, and more likely to be approached, If we put on a smile at meetings and appointments and people will react to you differently. Thanks to East Avenue Medical Center smile committee for tips on smiles..


test: Smile. Now try to think of something negative without losing the smile. It's hard. When we smile our body is sending the rest of us a message that "Life is Good!" Stay away from depression, stress and worry by smiling.





7 comments:

  1. Ah..pa smile smile ang concept..hehehe...pano ba to dito hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pleased to meet you, please visit my blog

    http://zonaunikdanmenarik.blogspot.com/

    http://mawardunia.blogspot.com/

    Thank you .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok na tol... hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never compare yourself with others... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post. Love the positive encouragment. I write at self-help blog at http://banginsbelievers.blogspot.com. Please have a read when you get time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete